[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Guild Wars 2
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Guild Wars 2

Everything related to games~

Re: Guild Wars 2

Postby Bear » Sat May 12, 2012 1:40 am

How old is your current computer? I've been helping a couple people upgrade their rigs in time for the game's release. Carlos, for instance, had a pretty decent computer, just needed a dedicated video card and power supply upgrade.

As for character names, yes, they will be wiped, if not between betas then certainly before our 3-day head start. I don't think you will need to worry about names, considering how complex yours are. I can reserve them for you at launch though if you would like. Of course, it depends on if they allow us to; we reserved Navarro for Carlos during the beta, and even after deleting him and waiting a couple hours, Carlos never was able to get the name.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby lumais » Sat May 12, 2012 1:56 am

Three years old and I had to upgrade the graphics when cataclysm came out otherwise I couldn't play. I had to set almost all the setting to lower quality also:( I can likely give you my terrible specs but I'm thinking it is time for a new comp as it may cost a bit to upgrade mine /sigh

It's not worth losing the name completely to try grab them early so i think I'll just wait for our head start to grab them /no1
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby th3squirr3l » Sat May 12, 2012 10:02 am

The characters from BWE1 are going to carry over into this Monday, but we haven't heard anything about next BWE. With any luck they'll carry over again, but I think that they'll be wiped. As for the final release, they'll certainly be wiped.
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon May 14, 2012 6:33 pm

I think I worked out that the stress test actually starts when I finish school, and if that is the case then I will definitely be ably to play. /heh

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Bear » Mon May 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Wait...I'm highly confused...is this a joke Fixxxer? XD You posted that just as the stress test ended.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Then my calculations were wrong :(

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby th3squirr3l » Tue May 29, 2012 4:28 am

Time to clear your calendars and stock up on Mountain Dew; the next Beta Weekend Event has been announced!

http://www.arena.net/blog/announcing-th ... ta-weekend

It looks like our characters have still not been wiped, which is awesome news for those of us that would like to start seeing some early mid-game content finally xD

Personally, I can't wait for this because it means I get to test out how this game will run on my new laptop :D
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue May 29, 2012 5:58 am

YES! I finally get to play! /rice

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue May 29, 2012 11:26 pm

Another great thing is that that's a long weekend for me :D

Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Pie » Wed May 30, 2012 4:16 pm

cool!~ Thanks for the heads up Squirrel. =)

I hope Bear and my problems clear up by then so we can play with all of you. >.<
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

PreviousNext

Return to Gamer's Paradise