[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Persona Overload!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Persona Overload!

Everything related to games~

Persona Overload!

Postby RollCasket » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:07 pm

Persona 5, Persona 4 remake for Vita, and a Persona FIGHTING GAME all announced!

I had actually heard of this the other day but figured I'd wait till I had a link handy. In any case, I'm just talking about the fighting game because that's #$^@*&% crazy that you'd make a fighting game out of that rpg franchise, but EVEN MORE WHAT THE FUCK AWESOME IS THAT IT'S BEING MADE BY ARC SYSTEM WORKS (Guilty Gear/Blaz Blue) OH MY GOD EXCITEMENT! All social links are being broken for this one to allow everyone to BEAT THE SHIT out of each other =D

Though when I first heard it I had thought it was going to have characters from all Persona games but this seems to be just 4, which does lessen the excitement a bit as I like the cast of 3 more, but oh well D=

http://www.gamesradar.com/persona-5-per ... ting-game/

GET HYPE!
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: Persona Overload!

Postby Pie » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:50 pm

I got really excited upon hearing the news too! XD I was thinking of posting a topic on these forums, but I've been pretty burnt out and lazy lately so I'm happy you started it Roll. XD I'm really looking forward to the fighting game too. /rice

-About the game only being about Persona 4- Did you see the screens with Aegis (Aigis) in them? XD I wonder if Teddie will be a fighter considering that I think I read that he's the one running the fighting... tournament????? o_<... thing.
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Bear » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Yeah, here is a picture of what Pie had mentioned.

http://kotaku.com/5836290/so-thats-what ... /gallery/1

Also, I am pretty excited about this - it looks great and the characters are definitely worthy of a fighting game. With all of this and the P4 anime, you can just tell how popular P4 must be in Japan right now. Good for them though, it's a great game~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:56 am

Yeah I saw more stuff and heard more from other sources...but it's weird cause it specifically says "Persona 4" in the title of it so that's weird x.x Or it could just be a temp/prototype name or whatever, it happens =P

I thought that series has always been pretty popular though. I mean there's only 4 "Persona" games but there's Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga, Devil Summoner, etc, that are all in that same universe so I think they all do pretty well. I do think though that the last 2 Persona games gave them a good spike in popularity at least.
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby RollCasket » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:38 pm

I don't think I ever linked these for whatever absurd reason, absurd because these are hilariously awesome. The original comics are found (which is on photobucket now and semi weird to navigate), and though the actual comics are good, the BEST way to experience them now is watching the 4 part fandub of them which is , , , .

I'd still say they're pretty funny even if you've never played the games...but then why are you in the Persona thread D= Also, the videos aren't that long, shortest one being 5:22 and longest is 8:42 so GOGO!
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Wow, that was totally awesome. Pie and I watched all the vids and it really added a lot to the comics. The part where they showed the Dojima social link was a part in the game we just recently got to, and when I saw it acted out I lost my breath from laughing so hard.

Overall they were very, very great!! XD A+++++ Would watch again. lol
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:53 pm

Yeah I was actually watching them again and was like "holy crap, I don't think I linked those on here =O" There are multiple parts that I laughed at, but what I also find funny is how the first dub started out pretty good, and was semi slow in pace and then it sped up a good bit to where it's almost too quick to get everything, though if you read them first that isn't really an issue, but at the same time I like the fast 1-2 punch speed of it.

I love the social link sound that accompanies it also, so totally in your face, lol. "There's a girl wearing a kimono on screen...but you can't think of who that might be...::annoyed groan::" and also "YOU SAYIN' I LIKE DUDES!?" classic
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby RollCasket » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:53 am

Trailer out now...and...it's lookin like just Aegis, which makes me a bit sad, but maybe they'll add in more characters, possibly as dlc =P That seems to be the thing to do nowadays.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/0 ... e_trailer/
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby RollCasket » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Semi old news but Mitsuru and Akihiko confirmed to be in, though Mitsuru isn't really my fav more characters is always good. I'm more partial to Yukari myself, but Akihiko is cool. Still wondering if they'll branch out into other games in the series or not (prolly not).
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Kerreth » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:42 am

of Aigis, Mitsuru, Akihiko, Teddie, and Naoto. The fact that Mudoon is in this game scares the hell out of me.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Next

Return to Gamer's Paradise