Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Extreme Escape: Good People Die

Everything related to games~

Extreme Escape: Good People Die

Postby Soeroah » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:10 am

Damn, I almost stuffed up the title and wrote "Good Pies..." I should stop speed-reading right before posting.

So; there is a fantastic game called 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors for the DS. It's a visual novel type game with, honestly, limited gameplay (mabye..14 puzzle sequences?) but the story is fantastic, and I want you all to read those words as if I'm expressing each word emphatically.

Without spoiling any of that game, because since most of it is reading and is very spoil-able, and you should all go play it noooow, I am just posting to inform (belatedly) of a...Well, it's a game with a similar title, made by the same people, with the same music in the trailer, but I'm unsure as to whether it's a prequel, sequel, spiritual successor or a retelling of the same story. Basically, it will be on the 3DS and the PS Vita. The original was on the DS, as I've said.

I'm looking madly forward to this game, since a) I want more 3DS games and b) 999 was right up next to Ghost Trick on my favourite DS games list. I believe the exact though process was

*(Beat Ghost Trick) Damn, that was awesome. Best DS game ever. (Pick up 999 which I had already bought, beat it a week later) Looks like I have to revise my previous reviews.*

I'm starting to gush now. Has anyone else played 999, and if so, did you enjoy it? Avoid spoilers, but feel free to sneakily talk about your feelings on the game.

Post!
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Re: Extreme Escape: Good People Die

Postby Bear » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Neat! I'll have to go check out some reviews and videos on it later, thanks for the head up Soeroah!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Return to Gamer's Paradise