Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Entertainment Gamer's Paradise

Wildstar & Conan Exiles

Everything related to games~

Wildstar & Conan Exiles

Postby KainRogers » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:16 pm

Ok so you clicked this thread...well let's get down to it, shall we?

Conan Exiles
This game has very mixed reviews on steam, but i've found it to have potential.. now it's made by funcom and they've set clear goals of what they're gonna achieve.. unlike many other survival games (rust, hurtworld, ark), they seem to have in mind what they want to do and work towards doing it. right now you can see the triple A quality in the game from its graphics to map design to gameplay... and i wouldn't be surprised if they jump the price after full release to $60. it's certainly a game that could.. Its also certainly early access and you can see that in performance issues and combat (which isn't as nearly bad as people make it out to be) as well as the bugs... but despite those flaws you can see the most clearest path any survival game has ever set down.. you know what needs to be fixed and know that they plan to add more content story wise and enemy wise and its set in the lore of CONAN. BARBARIANS DUDE. I don't know what im really getting at, i don't think i make it sound very appealing.. just conan is worth checking out if you like survival games and if you don't.. its worth checking out because its cool as hell.

okay, onto the main show, the main big thing, the important jazz bizz.. the taco stand for your taco stand.

WILDSTAR

So its because of these forums that i ever learned about wildstar, and at the time of its release it was my last hope dive into mmo's which i could never get into. so i bought a one month subscription and didn't even play it for the full month and never looked at it again.

since that fateful time, wildstar has gone f2p and has much more content than on launch and has addressed some issues with endgame (i think).. problem being.. the community is weak as fuck.. there are people yes.. but the game struggles without people to play with.

Why do i play it or have become interested in it again? HOUSING.. from the start housing has always been my main drive in this game.. the problem is when i started i was super critical of mmos and since growing older and friends suggesting i play GW2 it has given me the ability to actually give them a chance. and i love wildstars housing so much.. it is the absolute best when it comes housing in mmos and there is absolutely no equal. then becomes the problem, it costs money to do housing.. money that is seemingly hard to make except if you're at level cap or do dungeons.. problem then becomes i can't convince any of my friends to stick with the game till lv 14 when you go to the capital city.. where the game changes.. the other problem is there's no randoms to play dungeons with at low level.. i tried queuing for the first dungeon (protostar academy) it said "estimated wait time 1 hour" /swt2 ... but the game lets you play while queued.. so 1 hour and 30 mins later.. nothing.. /omg .... if that wasn't bad enough there's another currency type called renown that you can get cool stuff with, but the only way to get it is to play with people. also did i mention you can't do dungeons without a group? you need 5 people. this game is so cool when it comes to housing, i mean just questing or doing dungeons/raids can give you loot for your house... there's a tradeskill called architect that is all about making stuff for housing. housing is a core mechanic in the game and it is perfect and beautiful... and its impossible for me to enjoy it. This game needs a more active community.

Is this an invitation to play wildstar with me wrapped up in a rant? yeah kinda but i have to be clear.. im pretty bad at sticking to games, sometimes for no reason i fall out of something and latch onto to another.. and i play other games with other people. but i mean right now for the time being im super craving wildstar. if none of that bothers you and you might be interested in playing..

My discord is The_Lich_Tree#0772 , if you don't have discord, just get it... I kinda don't feel like giving out my skype mainly because it's reserved for people i feel comfortable with.. so i mean paul, bear, or pie could easily receive it and there's a few select others i may feel comfortable with giving my skype to, just ask in a pm, but discord is just the surefire way to game with me.
Signatures are for signatures, DUH. plus i have nothing better to say at this moment. We all don't have to have words of Wisdom and Magic you know under every comment. but mine is always pretty Magical. just putting that out there.
KainRogers
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Re: Wildstar & Conan Exiles

Postby KainRogers » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Delete this. please. Thanks.
Signatures are for signatures, DUH. plus i have nothing better to say at this moment. We all don't have to have words of Wisdom and Magic you know under every comment. but mine is always pretty Magical. just putting that out there.
KainRogers
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Return to Gamer's Paradise