Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Heyyo

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Heyyo

Postby Ven » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:16 pm

Hello, all you happy people. Long time fan of the comic, but first time poster. I've been playing video games my entire life, and love writing stories within those game worlds. FFXIV holds a particularly special place in my heart, and would love to migrate over to the server the LiA friends play on sometime. Lamia server is kind of like Nebraska. It exists, but nothing really ever happens there.
Ven
Novice LV 5/5
Novice  LV 5/5

Re: Heyyo

Postby Bear » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:40 pm

Hiya Ven! Welcome to the forums and happy to hear that you've been a long time fan /lv

You're more than welcome to join us, but there are a few ground rules for doing so. First is that we don't talk about the comic in game whatsoever (Fight Club Rule) and we don't acknowledge who we are in game because not everyone in our community is a fan of/knows of our comic. Let's see... umm...our community there is very important to us and we are very insistent that the people who join carry the same spirit as the community. That being said, we are a group that is open minded and light-hearted, we care about one another and we want to ensure that everyone is treated with courtesy and respect.

That all said, you an find us on Siren. My character name is Cecilia Reincast and our FC is Dinosaurausum~ I'll be looking forward to getting to know you more here and in game ^o^b
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!