[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Hello!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Hello!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Hello!

Postby Graum » Thu May 11, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi there! Glad to join in! (You can expect to see me a lot probably xD)

I found this page a few months back when I was playing FFXIV a lot (a game im returning too soon. Stormblood Hype! Was an Vegas for reveal too <3)

I have been coming back every so often but usually skipped anything not FF related. I recently decided to read through all of them cause you know, why not? And I learned Bear was transitioning! I was so excited because I am going to going down that path too! I loved the passing comic :D "good job butt"

I hope to have fun here and look forward to reading the new comics!

You may see me on Facebook as Jordan Holder. And with that Ill leave my intro for now!

Have a wonderful day!
Graum
Archer LV 25/18
Archer  LV 25/18

Re: Hello!

Postby Graum » Thu May 11, 2017 12:54 pm

Oh and IDK if these roles are anymore than flash, but I am a healer main <3
Graum
Archer LV 25/18
Archer  LV 25/18

Postby Bear » Sun May 21, 2017 12:47 pm

Hi Graum! Welcome to the forums~

It's so neat that you were able to make the Fan Fest in Vegas! Our roomie also went this year and he reaaaally enjoyed himself! It was super cool too because he ended up bringing back a couple of class pins for Pie and me, Warrior for her and Scholar for me (healers represent wut wut!), which was sweet of him~ One of my goals will definitely be to be able to go one year cosplaying as my character in game...though that's still a good while off...Maybe 2018? In time for the next xpac launch, anyways!

Also, I'm honored that you loved the comic and that you shared that you also identify as trans! It's been crazy how many other trans women wrote me after the Ma Vie en Games comic...so much so that it makes me want to start a group on Discord or something for us to be able to chat and share our journeys/passions with one another. If you happen to have questions about it, I'd be more than happy to chat about it~

Welcome again and make yourself at home, kay? /no1
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:01 am

G'day G'day G'day, welcome to the forums! We're all a nice bunch here, though probably won't see me on here that often due to me being heaps busy most of the time, but welcome all the same :)

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Graum » Sat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm

A Discord would be great! (Its a liiiiiiitle dead in here lol)

I have the same desire for cosplaying my ingame character but that will be a long time from now. If I meet someone who can do a convincing cross dress for me then I might but I am Pre-HRT and will be for some time still unfortunately... really looking forward to finally not being dependent on my rfligious mom whose heart I cant bring myself to shatter just yet... so no drugs for me for a bit... oh well.

Thanks for responding, and I cant wait to read more comics xD (except the persona ones... I dont understand their references unfortunately... maybe one day lol)

Oh and sorry for using your avatar... it was the only thing I can find on my phone that isnt lewd :3
Graum
Archer LV 25/18
Archer  LV 25/18

Postby Pie » Mon May 29, 2017 10:28 pm

Hi Graum, welcome to the forums! XD It's a shame about you waiting on your transition. Confrontation with family and loved ones and the fear of rejection almost always seems like the toughest part of it. I hope you can do it one day though, and not in too too long either. '_' During the meantime though, you can always do voice training to find your girl voice though. =) It might make you happier when hopping on discord too. =D

http://www.deepstealth.com/

This is a good one. You can do it daily while driving if you need to commute in your car every day. =)

Cosplay often looks so cool and I hear it's a lot of fun too. Cecilia and I've talked about it for a bit and I kinda want to too, but ... It'd be a ton of work, especially since my character is a dark/almost-blue-skinned Au'ra. >.< Body paint sounds like a huge pain too and uncomfortable. ^^ hmm, I'm also not sure what I'd do with my hair since it's long and dark in real life, but my Au'Ra's is short and light. o_< I'm not sure how devoted I'd want to be for the cosplay. -but then, maybe devotion is one of the coolest factors about it? @_@ I had a friend who shaved his fully hair grown head every year around anime-con time to do his cosplay.

It's a shame that you're out of the Persona loop. >.< I highly recommend them and hope that you can check one out sometime! =D They're really different compared to anything else I've played.
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Graum » Tue May 30, 2017 12:56 am

You two are so awesome :D looking forward to talking more! /lv
Graum
Archer LV 25/18
Archer  LV 25/18

Postby Bear » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:28 pm

Yeaaa...it is a little dead in here. It's the result of a lot of neglect from being unable to keep up with it on my part...and the stress that was added from my issues ended up creating a lot more work for poor Fei. =.= Anyways...maybe one day we can revitalize this with some TLC now that I'm doing a lot better~ Of course, the discord might still be the way to go? Who knows?

It's a shame to hear about your inability to transition at the moment...it seems like this is a pretty common narrative for trans people. As Pie suggested, I highly recommend working on your voice! It helps a lot and can often be done in private and is completely unaffected by HRT. It can help ease the dysphoria and give you some of that much needed progress while other elements of your transition are on hold~ The site she linked has a great paid program that is very comprehensive, but you can also find a number of videos on YouTube that have a lot of the basics down to help get you on the path.

No worries about using a Bear avatar, it's totally fine X3 /no1
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!