[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Hail from Okale the snail
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Hail from Okale the snail

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Re: Hail from Okale the snail

Postby RollCasket » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Hiya fellow RO player! I know I for one spent far, far too much time with that game from alpha, english and korean beta, and english and japanese full release...and many private servers in between =P In any case welcome and hope ya have fun!
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Librari » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:00 pm

I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Okale » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:14 pm

@Wilbur: I play a lot of games (or at least I try to!) I have a vast steam library full of oh-so-many games from sales, some of which I haven't even gotten around to trying yet. I don't own any consoles that came out after PS2/Gamecube, but I do have a DS and a 3DS.

I bought a guitar a while back, so I've been teaching myself through Rocksmith 2014, which is pretty fun (BUT ALSO MURDER ON MY FRETTING FINGERS)! Which brings me to one of my favorite genres: rhythm games! Rhythm Heaven was one of those games I was addicted to instantly. Crypt of the Necrodancer is a perfect blend roguelikes with rhythm stuff. I play a bit of StepMania, sometimes on a dance pad if I'm not feeling like a lazy bum!

Often, I end up playing multiplayer games because I like to do stuff with friends, whether it's L4D2, Borderlands, Magicka, Resident Evil, or even Metal Slug! On occasion I play Diablo when I want to smash monsters in the face for stress relief.

One series that has always stayed with me through the years is the Sonic franchise. It was part of my childhood and it will always hold a special place in my heart.

p.s. please don't light me on fire I'm allergic to fire

@RollCasket: Now I have that song stuck in my head and I'm attempting to kupo to the beat.
Okale
Novice LV 11/9
Novice  LV 11/9

Postby Librari » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:39 pm

I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby Okale » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:14 am

I am a dumb clam. I'm sorry!!