[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - erm... hai?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

erm... hai?

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

erm... hai?

Postby GOTL » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:14 pm

New to the forum, late to make an introduction topic.

Wow, I must say I love this forum apart from cool guys (and gurls), we have tons of RO stuff. It was my life a long time ago, and nostalgia is not enough to describe my sentiments.

So hi?
Isolation is my only comfort.
GOTL
Novice LV 10/9
Novice  LV 10/9

Re: erm... hai?

Postby Soeroah » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Hello! Welcome to the place.
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby Luc of True Wind » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Hello there! Welcome to our forums! /peace
It's great to see another RO fan /ok
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby ThePaul » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:25 am

Hello, welcome to the Party!
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Bear » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Welcome GOTL!

Oh man, I'm surprised that you recognized the RO emotes! What did you used to play in RO? I'm always interested in people that have a strong attachment to RO because it's been such a huge part of our lives as well.

Do you still play? If you are ever interested in a nostalgia trip, I would recommend checking out TalonRO; it's a private server that a few of us play on from time to time. It's a pre-renewal server that is very professionally run with a strong and vibrant community with GMs that have a good handle on running the server.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!