[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Forum Birth of a Madman With a Sack of Potatoes!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

The Forum Birth of a Madman With a Sack of Potatoes!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

The Forum Birth of a Madman With a Sack of Potatoes!

Postby The Lich Tree » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Well had to make the title interesting but onto some key points! Hello thar my name is Kain, pretty obvious huh? anyways im uh, delicious? nutritious? nope none of that. uh so i decided to sign up for the forums just to yah know be here, even though soon i wont be for awhile, so i find out today after finally going through all the comics and it being like 2:06 am now that im writing this. that the next comic comes out friday the 23rd! the day im supposed to get my internet cut off cause of the spot im in (living with my sister and her kids and she cant afford it cause personal situation has made her broker than broke) which is sad but ironic. so many things im gonna miss with no internet for awhile it shall be maddening. but now i can finally stay the fuck off of minecraft for awhile and stuff and stick to console games i've wanted to beat and or replay for ages. such as hitman absolution and dragon quest 8 and primal and uh um harvest moon a wonderful life, uh um monster hunter freedom unite as well, uh.. hold on.. oh the spyro games! and champions of norrath and many more. sadly though i hear the ps3 open beta for dark souls 2 releases october 5th but the sign ups will come here in a few weeks or whenever they release the info on their facebook page, sigh even if i signed up there would be no guarantee id get in and also i wont have internet oh the bummer! but as much as i love both souls games they teach me one thing to persevere! so i will wait it out like an impatient manchild crying in a corner till the march 2014 release. wow ive gone on talking about problems and games and not alot about me.. well lets see i love videogames, always have and im so crazy that people always ask me if im high, i just respond with you know how charlie sheen has tiger blood, well i have kain blood its like a whole nother level of some shit and such that i dunno. want some cake? no? ok. but yep that also barly describes me i guess, my irl friends generally have a hard time explaining me to other people and normally say you just have to meet him, i sound so interesting don't i? im just funny because my noggin is utter mess hole. :) also i almost thought that i wouldn't get accepted this soon i figure i wouldn't get my account accepted till tomorrow. so thanks whoever done that! also hope i dont have to go into work tomorrow i know i need any hours they give me but i so do hate fast food >.< oh and im 20 years old in case somebody here is curious for some reason or other, and lets see i finish this at 2:22 am wow. sorry if it was a little boring? you'll be fine though!
There would be a pretty good signature here if I was witty enough! Probably.
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Re: The Forum Birth of a Madman With a Sack of Potatoes!

Postby Tehwilburforce » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:07 am

Sorry about your situation there, Kain. :(

If at all possible, try to use the neighbor's router on the sly so you can catch all of the crazy goodness that goes on in this forum. It'll be worth it. Just like how it's worth it for me to burn things. I'm the forum's pyromaniac. Pie and Bear have to put up with my shit all the time. Seriously, I'm not allowed anywhere near the mainframe.

In all seriousness, though, welcome. I hope that, despite your being cut off, we'll be able to see you again soon. We enjoy discussing games, animu, and a lot of other cool stuff on here and I can't wait for ya to join us. /no1

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:50 am

Welcome Kain, to the happy fun times forums.

Hope things pick up for your sister, it sucks to be in a situation like that. By the sounds of things you sound a like one of my mates, hard to describe /swt2

I must also let you know about Paul. Try not to get him to worked up, just approach him from the front and let him get used to your smell and you'll be fine.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby ThePaul » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:34 am

Don't worry, if I get into the Dark Souls Dos Equis Beta, I'll be sure to play enough for everyone on the forums /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Adol The Red » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:53 am

Welcome, welcome. I hope you're ready for adventure!!

...'cause, 'cause that's what we do here. Adventure... yeah. When you get back with the internet and such there's gonna be so much frick'n adventure waiting.

Or maybe it was reading funny comics and talking about stuff. I get those two mixed up sometimes.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby thatonesniperguy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Well, well, well...it looks like I'm late to the party! 8-) Welcome to LiA, Kain. I am ThatOneSniperGuy, usually shortened to "Sniper", and I am the resident...um...well, I don't really do anything around here. Heh... /swt2

In any case, I'll be looking foward to your return. Lots of cool stuff goes on aroumd here, and I wouldn't want you to miss out on it.
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby The Lich Tree » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Well i can say i like you all already. just the problem is my sisters stupid husband cheating cunt.good part is ill be coming into money sometime hopefully soon as for how much or the specified how, is confidential. i hope its a good amount but you never know, hopefully enough to get me started on my own! best part about this is i have her husband played like a fiddle.. he thinks i will give him money and he trusts me, but little does he know i've hated his ass for far too long, evil is sweet sometimes. and Paul for the love and glory play that beta, play it like you never have had another life, i was disappointed with the unbalance and lag in pvp of dark souls such a step down from demons souls but hopefully alot of it will be fixed in the next one, just i dont feel there is much chance for me ind ark souls pvp ill go into it but everyone lag backstabs you or has some kind of end game gear, i actually run from most pvp fights until i get towards endgame and get my build how i want which is horrible for me and it was never like that in demons. but if they don't fix that, oh well i still love the series so much. I MEAN I HAVE TO CAPS AND SAY SOOO MUCH ONE MORE TIME. also what should we all do about the bodies? i mean wait wut? but i shouldn't be gone for too long but i will be gone for awhile. so its not bad at all! yall barely get to meet me yet but do not be in despair you will get to meet me fine enough later on at some random point in time! :mrgreen:
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Postby The Lich Tree » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:36 pm

doesnt seem to be an edit post button ok, *to better specify the problem it is my sisters stupid cheating husband* there i corrected myself!
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Postby Adol The Red » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby The Lich Tree » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:52 am

well thank yah adol but the only one i seem to like style wise is life in aggro. lol
The Lich Tree
Wizard LV 72/30
Wizard  LV 72/30

Next

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!