[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - New guy, coming through!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

New guy, coming through!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Re: New guy, coming through!

Postby Alexx » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:01 am

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby thatonesniperguy » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:46 pm

Yeah, I reallty need to find those two games, if for no other reason than to try them out...

I've read the reviews on these games, but I'd rather not form an opinion before playing them. It can become a negative experience.
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby Alexx » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:17 am

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby thatonesniperguy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:11 am

Yes. Command Mission was one of the first games I bought when I got my GameCube. It was fun, but the ending sucked, in my opinion. You'll understand when you get there.
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:58 am

Very very late welcome Sniper! =D Yay Megaman!! XD I was always curious and wanting to check out Command Mission. I remember when it first came out and was loving his design with the flowing red scarf! >D -I was having mixed feelings about how bulky he looked though, but scarf plus headwind is always a +3 to coolness! =) I have a bit to say about the X series, but I'll hold back since I don't want to influence your opinion on those you haven't played. '_'
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby thatonesniperguy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:20 pm

Well, to me, it's never too late, so whatever. Welcomes are always welcome.

On the subject of X's armor for Command Mission, I did like the design, but I didn't like the fact that you couldn't get different armors in the game (other than his Hyper Modes). His Ultimate Armor was pretty cool, though. Definitely one of my favorites. Combined with the Supra-Force Metal Fragment Alpha, it means constant, full-powered Action Triggers. If you ever play the game, you'll see how useful that is.

As for your opinions, don't hold them back just to keep me from being 'tainted' by your views on a game. I'm pretty good about keeping my own views level and balanced, so it's no problem for me to hear how good/bad a game is to someone else.. After all, it's not my opinion, right? And don't worry about spoilers, either: I've read almost the entire Megaman Knowledge Base, so pretty much every game is already spoiled for me.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome, and feel free to speak your mind.
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Previous

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!