[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Caseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Caseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Caseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Postby Zinja » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Hiii

Zinja here
Iro Has Started new Permanet Pre renewal server. I have been trying to contact you for ages. mel, lumais and others havent been able to meet them.
Its been years and i know you would love to hear of this.
I reserved the name for you.

Erza Scarlett .

and hot the last i saw of lumais was on ropd.
http://ropd.info/?name=lumais&guild=&cl ... ir=asc&s=4
LOL at his gears . all yours.
Ragnarok Renewal
Accounts :
Ragnarok Classic:
Main character Polka :
Zinja
Assassin LV 97/50
Assassin  LV 97/50

Re: Caseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Postby Zinja » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Thing is i didnt know about the new changed forums. i tried the old ones but i couldn't find it.
ive send you loads of pms on msn. but i guess you arent using msn.
and by sheer luck i just happned too search your email name on deviant art and found the new forums link.

also its wierd i cant update my signature o.o
ive been on valk since you left.
Ragnarok Renewal
Accounts :
Ragnarok Classic:
Main character Polka :
Zinja
Assassin LV 97/50
Assassin  LV 97/50

Postby Zinja » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:54 am

Ragnarok Renewal
Accounts :
Ragnarok Classic:
Main character Polka :
Zinja
Assassin LV 97/50
Assassin  LV 97/50

Postby Bear » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Hey Zinja! Long time no see man~ Fei and I have heard of this through one of the other forum goers here and we even popped on for a short while.

You don't have to worry about reserving my names though, it's sweet of ya, but I'll never be playing RO for anything more than a quick trip down memory lane; I still love the game to death, but the way it's ran kills it for me. Plus there are a lot of other great games that deserve some attention and Fei and I are ridiculously busy, so free time is scarce.

A lot of us that are active on these forums are planning on playing Guild Wars 2 together, including Luma and Carlos. I tried to convince Mel to join too, but last time I talked with her, she was playing WoW with Subaru her boyfriend, Chris. It is nice to hear that some of our old friends can meet up on the new server and enjoy themselves though!

Sorry it was such a pain finding the new forums and about being accessible on MSN >_<. I thought I left some sort of redirect from the old address back to here for anyone interested.

Anyways, good to hear from you! I hope life is treating you well and that maybe you can drop by and say hi once in a while now that you found the new forum~

Now to go look at why you can't edit your sig... /spin
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby chrisb » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:39 pm

I had noooo idea what was being said at first lol. It's nice to meet you Zinja /no1
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Yay! New friends who are also old friends. =D

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Luc of True Wind » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Why hello there Zinja! It's good to see you again /ok

I too heard about the RO server, but like Casey, I don't think I will ever be playing that game again /shy
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Tehwilburforce » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:02 am

Good to meet ya! Any games yer into besides RO?

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Zinja » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:02 am

awww /sob
:|
Well the name i got to reserve was Erza Scarlett :) my guild leader /lv
yeah i know you remade with natsu. Funny thing on the server the guild was made by guess what name?
mavis vermilion /heh . i dont know her though.

and no i havet played any other game than RO. been on int since 2004 on various offiical servers.
Ragnarok Renewal
Accounts :
Ragnarok Classic:
Main character Polka :
Zinja
Assassin LV 97/50
Assassin  LV 97/50

Postby Bear » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Did you play much of renewal on Valk much at all Zinja? What were your thoughts on it? Also, if you really want to reserve the name, you may want to know that Scarlet has 1 t, not 2~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Next

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!