[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Adventure Begins
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

The Adventure Begins

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

The Adventure Begins

Postby Adol The Red » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Hello all. Was introduced to LiA months ago, and have been a fan since. Not great with introductions or social things in general, so I guess I'll just get to a little bit about me.

I love most types of video games, but have always trended strongest toward rpgs. My favorite game of all time is Xenogears. I enjoyed Xenosaga greatly, but Xenogears has held the top spot since I first played through it, and probably will for a very long time. From the music, to the combat, to the story, it's just a great game, even if the second disc isn't really complete. I love the boss fights in this game, including some rather mercilous multiple boss encounters. I could keep listing things, but really, its just a great experience from top to bottom.

I've also become a crazy Ys fan as of late. Admitadly, I still haven't finished 6 or 7, but part of that is because I keep playing Ys 2 (PSP). I don't know what it is about 2, but I can keep going back to it and having a blast of a time. If I were listing favorite boss fights of all time, I know Zava would be right up there. Beyond that, I'm just a fan of video games in general, from colony wars, to Sonic (1 thru knuckles, at least. Haven't played the newer ones), to Mass Effect. Video games are my number one hobby. Since I also enjoy funny things, this comic is a great one for me.

Other things about me...

I enjoy writing. I've been writing stories since I learned how to write. I also like to draw, but its something I only seem to be able to do well every few months or so. Any attempts to practice and improve leave me just producing worse and worse stuff. More likely due to my impatience than anything else. Don't watch a lot of tv anymore, though there are still a few shows I like. Also love a lot of video game music.

Anyway, I suppose that's enough about me for now. Looking forward to foruming, and to more great comics.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Re: The Adventure Begins

Postby Farore » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi and welcome Adol!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Human unit is pleased with your post. Human unit would like to introduce you to other human units with other similar human unit interests. Human unit is fond of compliments received. Human unit will work hard to make more illustrated laughing squares. Human unit welcomes you to the fray. Human unit invites you to make yourself at home.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Farore » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:13 am

Don't let Human unit lie to you; he is a bear.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:54 am

Oh noeessss! Human units cover is blown. Just when human unit thought human unit was able to conceal human units true identity =o

I'm going back to my cave to formulate a new plan.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby chrisb » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:00 am

Welcome Adol!

Ys is very nostalgic for me. No one I know has ever played it, so it's nice to see another fan.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby ThePaul » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:19 am

Welcome to the forums. Just mind the spike trap and you should do fine here.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Alexx » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:31 am

"Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog
Alexx
Knight LV 98/50
Knight  LV 98/50

Postby Adol The Red » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:27 am

Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby TracerBullet » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:45 am

If you're the Red, where are the Blue and the Yellow? We need a primary-color Power Ranger unit up in this piece!

Also, welcome.
TracerBullet
Undeclared
Undeclared

Next

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!