[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - The Adventure Begins
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

The Adventure Begins

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Re: The Adventure Begins

Postby RollCasket » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:31 am

I was so busy reading Bear and Farore's exchange last night that I forgot to say welcome to you myself =O

Ah Xenogears...if not for the beginning of that 2nd disk...>.> For that matter, ah Xenosaga with that 2nd game, lol. Xenosaga 1 and 3 were good and fun though. It's funny, but I played Xenogears shortly after watching Evangelion and it reminded me of it in a lot of ways, still does really. I love the combo system for those games, only other game with something like that was Legend of Legaia.

I know what you mean about drawing as I have to be under pretty specific circumstances to produce anything decent. Feel free to share some pics if you feel up to it though, everyone is nice here =)
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Luc of True Wind » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Hello there Adol! Welcome to our community /no1

You will fit right in since all of us love video games just as much. Glad to have you here /ok
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Adol The Red » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:46 pm

I just realised that I haven't said hi to you yet.

So Hi!

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Tehwilburforce » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:12 pm

G'day! I'm Wilbur and I'm the local pyro. Bear has to watch me to make sure I don't burn important posts. :3

Anyway, I must say you have awesome taste in games. Xenosaga is the nuts. I shall try to procure Xenogears one day. It looks great!

Also, I am a writer as well, though I haven't made anything new in a while. I'll try to post something soon and I encourage you to post stuff too, so all the writers on here can get a good look at each other's work.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Adol The Red » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:03 am

Thanks, I'll think about posting. Problem is, latest thing I'm working on is an episodic series that averages about 25 to 30 pages an episode. Might be too big for a post (though maybe a file or something. I've never posted my stuff anywhere so I don't really know how this works. I've also never been confident enough in it to show it off yet). And I do remember my days of being a pyro. Never burned the house down either!

Xenogears has its issues but really is a great game. It works differently than Xenosaga; the battles work on a sort of combo system. If you ever do get around to it you'll see where a lot of the inspiration for some things in Xenosaga came from.

Also, for some reason I feel its necessary to point out to this board that I do love Chrono Trigger as well. I haven't mentioned my fondness for much of the NES, Genesis, and SNES era, but it is there.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Previous

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!