[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Sup
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Sup

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Sup

Postby lumais » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:52 am

Hey guys, it's been a while=D
/lv /heh
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Re: Sup

Postby Bear » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:25 am

Woo! Welcome back Luma - really glad to hear from you. How's life been? Give us some updates; Fei and I want to know how you are.

For the uninitiated since Luma sucks at writing posts: Luma is one of my brothers from another mothers hehe. He's a really chill and really skilled aussie player who used to be in my RO guild, where we met. He was introduced to us by his former aussie/new zealander guild leader Subaru (who probably still hangs around here as a lurker hehe). I'm always trying to get him to play with us but he is a very busy man between work, spending time with his girlfriend and playing various sports.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby lumais » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Well not been up to too much, got another promotion at work and now run my own store. Ive been playing football and gyming and that's about it. Starting to get a little time to spare so I'm
Updating wow, might pop back in and play a little during the week:)

Oh I popped back into ro for the first time in a year after seeing a ragnarok game on the apple app store. wiped pvp for a hour or so then got bored logged out and deleted it off my computer. It's just a empty shell of the game it used to be /sob

How you guys been? Playing wow still? Comic looks as awesome as always:)
Oh do you guys still have access to a vent server? I'll come on and say hi /no1
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby lumais » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Thanks for explaining things for me before, I really do suck at writing posts /swt2
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Bear » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Yeah, the same vent server is still up.

sun.pure-voice.net
port: 3222
pass: dr4gon

We're on it right now as a matter of fact. We aren't playing WoW anymore; we are actually planning on playing Guild Wars 2 right now once that comes out. You will want to play it too, the PVP will be great. For now, we play some random games on the weekend with our friends here on the forum. We usually use the Steam client to communicate, but we hop on vent as well.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby lumais » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:54 pm

I'm at the gym now but I'll look it up once I get home. Hopefully I can level via pvp if I give it a go otherwise I'll take forever to level via quests lol. I'll jump on vent when I can too:)
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby RollCasket » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Well you've been here before so I guess...re-welcome?

Me and Farore still play WoW but lately like Bear said we've been doin games together, League of Legend is a popular one, some of us also play Spiral Knights as well, both are free to play. Though there are some other games here and there as well.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Doctor G33K » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Hello! Welcome back!

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but
that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
~R.I.P. Douglas Adams (I promise I'll stop confusing you with Stephen Douglas)
Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Postby Bear » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Yeah Luma - in PVP for Guild Wars 2, you can level up completely in PVP. Even better - PVP has a system where when you enter it, all your talents and skills unlock and all players are set at max level with the same gear (no gear grinding - its all about raw skill). It's completely separated from PVE and the PVP exp you earn applies to your base PVE character. You WILL like this game.

Also, it has a one time buy-in rather than a monthly fee.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby lumais » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Thanks, guys:)
Yeah the pvp seems awesome, no being under geared anymore.
I'll likely go as my normal sorta character and have a go as a human guardian
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Next

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!