[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Greetings and Salutations!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Greetings and Salutations!

Postby Steelhawke » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:04 am

Sorry for the rather fancy title ..just wanted to stand out a bit.

So...guess I should introduce myself before I go any further. You guys can call me Steel Hawke...its been my MMORPG name since The Old Republic...and its carried over to FF 14 where me and my fiancé play off and on when she gets the time. I live on the west coast and I won't tell you my age (vanity reasons) but lets just say I saw A New Hope when it came out in theaters....yeah..let THAT one sink in.

I've been a HUGE fan of Video Games since I got my first Atari 2600 way way way back when...and it only got worse when ...one fateful day..I wandered into the video rental closet at a local grocery store and spotted a copy of Final Fantasy...in a clear plastic cartridge box...with Xeroxed (that's how we made copies of things back in the Stone Age, kids) Instructions ....two weeks and 45 dollars of late fees later, I was hooked..a Final Fanatic you could call me.

Fast Forward to a few weeks ago when someone in my FC posted a copy of the lastest strips from Life in Aggro, and at first..I wasn't that sure..so I investigated...that investigation turned into a massive binge reading..which for me only happens to really well done strips...such as this one.

I'm a fan...a honest to goodness fan...and I can't wait to meet each and everyone of you ..well..virtually that is. Anyways...that's all for now....hoping everyone is having a great Pre-Thanksgiving prep!
Steelhawke
Novice LV 3/3
Novice  LV 3/3

Re: Greetings and Salutations!

Postby Pie » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:07 am

Hi Steelhawke and welcome!~ Thankyou for your very kind words. =D I know you got in contact with Cecilia a while back, I'll try to push to see if we can set something up. =) I'm really sorry for not responding for so long. busy times and I know the forums aren't particularly active. -_- -anyway, I hope to talk and get to know you soon. =D
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!