[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Anyone want sprite work/art done? O_O;
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Gallery and Creative Zone Archives

Anyone want sprite work/art done? O_O;

Anyone want sprite work/art done? O_O;

Postby Xian`La » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:25 pm

My motivation is doing stuff for other people, so motivate me D: Who wants free stuff? XD

Here's examples of my work:

Sprites:

Most Recent:

Sig is (Unfinished)

Older:

Regular Artwork:

Detailed:

Un-Detailed and simple/cute:

Loading . . . .
[[ Character Location Verified ]]
Characters:
_____//Xian`La// ___//Kitshera Aureana// ___//A'lethria//___//.Elenaya.//...
[ 99/68 ]- Sin-X || [ 96/64 ]- High Priest || [71/4x]- Sniper || [8x]- Future Gypsy
Xian`La
Thief LV 40/30
Thief  LV 40/30

Re: Anyone want sprite work/art done? O_O;

Postby Autolux » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:55 pm

I would like a gunslinger sig please :)

(I never play my High Wizard)
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Subaru » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:33 am

Last edited by Subaru on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Subaru » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:21 am

ALSO that reminds me about how much I used to LOVE doing sprite edits

Let me see if I can find some on this terribly arranged computer....

okay here are some I could find.

Ug some of these are very embarassing >_>;;;

Here is the first one I ever did.
It was my first husband. I was young and really into that marriage >_>;;
We were just close friends though. I have no idea what the hell I am talking about apple juice for. It is prob some in joke thing but I can't remember.
Moose horns used to be my best headgear cos of their defence ><;;

This one was where first husband and me both made a thief, I was going to make a rogue and he was going to make a sin. He said that quote and I was like "wow that is really sweet". Of course it was a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE LIE. But I am glad it was a lie cos he was a freaknut.
Anyway u might notice this is actually the birth of my current stalker : D

Here is another one of first husband.
I don't rememeber why I made this. I thought I was so funny >_>;;

Sig for me. The idea was that I had something from current husband (his bird) and his one he had something from me (those wings from lex aeterna I think. Neraid said they looked like noses). OMG it also says "Apple Juice" in it... what the hell is up with apple juice?

Sig for alan.

Sig for my sister

Here is the last sprite edit I ever did.
It was when alan quit rag for DotA, and I had to rebirth and get to hp by myself ><;;
If you don't play DotA, alan is suppost to look like a character from there (called the anti mage)

I have done some other ones but I have no idea where they are.
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Neraid » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Do you do animated gifs? I would love an animated sig of my stalker in an epic battle with a wanderer.

And since we're posting our own sprite edits, here are some of mine:

(For this one, you had to be there!)
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Autolux » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:23 am

is that a santa poring owning that knight o_o
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Neraid » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:00 pm

lol! I said you had to be there ;) looong story XD
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Return to Archives