[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - For Rara and other people who are interested to watch
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Gallery and Creative Zone Archives

For Rara and other people who are interested to watch

For Rara and other people who are interested to watch

Postby ShinRyuu » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Rara and I were discussing MVP related subject and I mentioned soloing dopple was the reason I planned to stay at 90int. But then Gravity changed the game mechanics so this cannot be done anymore.

The underlying technique behind this is to keep one of the horses alive. So that dopple will do 9999 heal on it and not to himself. In order to achieve that, some form of barrier is needed, so FW is the best choice for wizard that will do the job. It will damage them and keep them from a distance; but the FW cannot be too strong. The horse needs to be alive for more than 6 seconds otherwise the horse will die to FW before dopple do the 9999 heal since he will only do the heal every 5 seconds. Coincidently, my int was left at 90 for what ever reason, and it worked well for this MVP project. I also tried 90int + bless, and it failed, so I sometimes yell at other people who were levelling down there NOT to bless me.

This one is the first test about the duability of soloing it since I soloed in GD in the morning time when there are no party for me and dopple kept pissing me off by running around. Plus I want a spiky but I refuse to spent 20mil for it.

This is the video of it. Did not record the full 45 minutes. The video only contains the last 4 minutes or so. Encoded in WMV9. Right-click it to save and watch. I think the file is around 23MB.

The 1st spiky ever from it. :lol:
ShinRyuu
Wizard LV 75/44
Wizard  LV 75/44

Re: For Rara and other people who are interested to watch

Postby Pie » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Wow Shin! That's really cool!~ >.< Congrats on soloing dopple with your strategy, it's interesting~ =D
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Autolux » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:06 pm

that wouldn't be the last mvp shin solo'd
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Locke » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:30 pm

brings back memories
Locke
Thief LV 11/1
Thief  LV 11/1

Related to my MVP adventure

Postby ShinRyuu » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:30 pm

This is something interesting related to my MVP adventure. There is an interesting thread on RO-Empire of someone accusing me of botting Amon Ra.

In one of the replies, the topic starter posted a short video of me in the progress of killing Amon Ra which can be found in the following link.
ShinRyuu
Wizard LV 75/44
Wizard  LV 75/44

Postby Batman » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:51 am

I remember that thread. 3/4 of LD slammed the shit out of the poster. Was fun.
Batman
Swordman LV 63/45
Swordman  LV 63/45

Postby Autolux » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:10 pm

haha I love Xenos post

"yea shin and taka are really good at mvpin I understand why your mad and made this thread, oh well."
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Return to Archives