[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Mel's DDR Thread (get your own!)
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index The Court Jester's Entertainment

Mel's DDR Thread (get your own!)

Talk about the latest anime, games, movies, funny stuff or whatever interests you outside of RO.

Mel's DDR Thread (get your own!)

Postby Autolux » Sat May 09, 2009 11:09 am

This is my DDR thread, for now it only has videos of songs made by others played by me, or songs made by Konami. I plan on doing multiple songs, and even taking requests, I will try to make all requests possible, and include a video of me doing them. All songs created by me will also be hosted and posted in this thread for download in case anyone else wants to try them out (and possibly show me up!)

If you are interested in downloading, but do not own Step Mania, download it for free here: http://www.stepmania.com/wiki/Downloads

My Songs:
Coming Soon!

Please if you want to make any requests, try to find songs 1.5-2 minutes in length, I'm not taking any marathon song requests at the moment
It would also be appreciated if you could provide the MP3, or a link to where I can get it, unless it's a fairly common song. If you can find a short version of a longer song that you would like me to work on, I can also do that, but I do not know how to edit MP3's to be shorter.

My Videos: (not my work)

Senorita Speedy Mix Heavy (8 Foot Song) Rank B =\ not my best work....

Cowgirl Heavy (7 Foot Song) Rank AA played on tipsy

Colors Heavy (7 Foot Song) Rank ?? bitch turned off the camera, and talks too much <_<

Insect Digestion Melancholy Heavy (?? Foot Song[meant for keyboard]) Rank ? Video is cut at the end, no longer have the song

Carezza Heavy (?? Foot Song [meant for keyboard]) Rank C played on boomerang dizzy (left side was just for looks)
Last edited by Autolux on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Re: DDR Thread (post your DDR vids!)

Postby Subaru » Sat May 09, 2009 12:10 pm

wow the last one is insane....
My eyes don't even work that fast.

Also the only DDR video I have is one some of my guidies sent to me when I still lived in NZ.
It is of my hunter's ex-husband (aka: my sercond rag husband)
But I think alan is in the video too.
No real point to post it unless u like badly wanna see it or something :P

Oooh and mel...
what's up with the one leg cut off on ur pants? >_>;;;
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Kazu » Sun May 10, 2009 2:02 am

Awesome, Mel. I can only do 5 foot songs and i've been playing for 2 years or so -_-
Kazu
Assassin LV 96/50
Assassin  LV 96/50

Postby Autolux » Sun May 10, 2009 5:55 am

haha, thanks, too bad I'll probably never be this good again.

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux

Postby Bear » Sun May 10, 2009 11:42 am

Good LORD Mel! I mean, I considered myself pretty damn good when I was really active into DDR, but some of your videos, like that last one, I can't even keep my eyes focused on what the hell is going on with all of those freaking arrows!! Are the ones done on the computer done with a controller / keyboard? I don't hear any footwork in the background. Still though; rather impressive. I think the most I can do is like 7 foot heavy songs with BPMs of no more than 200 (at my personal best).

-Wiz /shy
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Ryukke » Sun May 10, 2009 12:44 pm

I used to be pretty good at DDR i think lol when i was in grade 9 or 10 i'd goto the arcade like everyday lol.
my fave song was max300 which was like the hardest song at the time but damn i cant even read some of these videos.. wtf is the last one some were going up some were down? /spin
Ryukke
Monk LV 97/50
Monk  LV 97/50

Postby Autolux » Sun May 10, 2009 1:46 pm

A lot of people are mentioning the last one hehe I'll explain.

Most of the ones shown on the computer monitor are in fact done on keyboard, the only one that isn't is cowgirl. The last one, Carezza, is played on boomerang. What your seeing is arrows falling down and boomeranging back up to the arrow set at the top, its also played on dizzy just cause dizzy is fun, personally I never look at the way the arrow is actually facing, just it's position on the screen, so the dizzy effect really has no effect on me (honestly they could all be balls as far as I'm concerned)

If you notice when I almost fail it's because of they heavy use of yellow arrows (the boomerang ones in back are also yellow and clashed easily) I had a lot of fun making that video.

Insect Digestion Melancholy is the other keyboard song I played, this is all on my old computer sadly and I no longer have these songs to mess around with =\

These two songs range in the 11-15 foot ranges.

When I find the time I'll make another video of Reversing Darts, perhaps my favorite keyboard package song ^^ (took me the longest to master)

Autolux

Postby Autolux » Tue May 26, 2009 3:40 pm

this thread needs more videos D:

Autolux

Postby Subaru » Tue May 26, 2009 4:29 pm

I got a video of alan and my friend gravi (from iris) doing ddr, also a video of my 2nd husband ck ahah

but I don't think I will post them, they aren't very interesting like ur ones mel <3
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Re: Mel's DDR Thread (get your own!)

Postby Autolux » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:49 am

Since nobody else is submitting/making any videos, I changed the name of this thread, I also edited my first post, check it out for details!

COMING SOON!
A Melony V Production
In association with Step Mania: Open Source
Special Thanks To Neraid!

Autolux

Next

Return to The Court Jester's Entertainment